279 River Rd.
Arundel, ME. 04046
43 Water St.
Kennebunk, ME. 04043
7 Colony Rd
Biddeford Airport (B19)
Biddeford Airport Facebook
Our mission is to promote aviation among the public, educate our youth through the Young Eagles program, and to support each other in our efforts to build and fly airplanes. Come visit a chapter meeting to learn more.
Next Meeting: Monday, September 14, 7pm
Location: EAA 1210 Hangar, Biddeford Municipal Airport.
We will have the hangar door open and social distance.
- See Google Earth Map for directions to Biddeford Municipal Airport.
Chapter Dinner Announcement below... .
Join the Chapter!
Print this EAA Chapter Membership Application
Seeking contributions to complete the hangar.
Check with Steve (H)967-4018 (Cell)467-1086 on any
questions (times, equipment, tools, weather, etc.)
- Members may list aviation related items for sale on this web site. Contact the webmaster for details.
- Biddeford Runway CLOSED July 13th
- The runway at Biddeford Airport is undergoing major construction over the summer. As of this time, the runway will close on July 13, 2020. Scheduled reopening at this time is on or around October 5, 2020.
- Many aircraft at Biddeford are making arrangements to move to Sanford.
See the progress on The Chapter Hangar
For a look at our Young Eagles The Eagles Nest
See the Latest Homebuilt News
Find out what is happening in The Crosswinds Workshop
Come with us on a Field Trip
Look here for
Please send comments to the .