279 River Rd.
Arundel, ME. 04046
43 Water St.
Kennebunk, ME. 04043
43 Mountain View Drive
Sanford, Maine 04073
7 Colony Rd
Biddeford Municipal Airport (B19)
Cumberland York Aviation - Services
Our mission is to promote aviation among the public, educate our youth through the Young Eagles program, and to support each other in our efforts to build and fly airplanes. Come visit a chapter meeting to learn more.
Next Meeting: Monday, February 10th - 7:00PM
Location: Wazoo's Hangar, Biddeford Municipal Airport.
- See Google Earth Map for directions to Biddeford Municipal Airport.
Chapter Dinner Announcement below... .
Join the Chapter!
Print this EAA Chapter Membership Application
Seeking contributions to complete the hangar.
Check with Steve (H)967-4018 (Cell)467-1086 on any
questions (times, equipment, tools, weather, etc.)
- Members may list aviation related items for sale on this web site. Contact the webmaster for details.
- Chapter Dinner - January 31st - Bull & Claw in Wells
- This month we are at The Bull & Claw in Wells (across from the Maine Diner). Social and Cocktails 6-7, dinner at 7. Let's make this event a great star to the new year. Pass this on and/or bring a friend - we'd love a crowd..
- For any new or other members and guests who have never been there: it is on US Hwy. 1 between Hwy. 109 and Hwy. 9 opposite The Maine Diner OR a couple of miles north of the 109 stop light at the Well's Fire Station.
- Please RSVP by email to with the number in your party so we can be prepared for the crowd. You can call if you wish, 207-490-3748, and leave a message.
See the progress on The Chapter Hangar
For a look at our Young Eagles The Eagles Nest
See the Latest Homebuilt News
Find out what is happening in The Crosswinds Workshop
Come with us on a Field Trip
Look here for
Please send comments to the .