279 River Rd.
Arundel, ME. 04046
43 Water St.
Kennebunk, ME. 04043
43 Mountain View Drive
Sanford, Maine 04073
7 Colony Rd
Biddeford Municipal Airport (B19)
Cumberland York Aviation - Services
Our mission is to promote aviation among the public, educate our youth through the Young Eagles program,
and to support each other in our efforts to build and fly airplanes. Come visit a chapter meeting to learn more.
Next Meeting: Monday,
November 12th 7:00PM
Location: Wazoo's Hangar, Biddeford Municipal
Members, go to the Members' Section for details and directions.
- See Google Earth Map for directions to Biddeford Municipal Airport.
Chapter Dinner Announcement below... .
Join the Chapter!
Print this EAA Chapter Membership Application
NEXT: Chapter Cookout - August 26th (see below)
Seeking contributions to complete the hangar.
Visit the Members' Only section of your web site.
Find the Meeting Minutes on the Members' Only section.
Check with Steve (H)967-4018 (Cell)467-1086 on any
questions (times, equipment, tools, weather, etc.)
- Members may list aviation related items for sale on this web site. Contact the webmaster for details.
Chapter Dinner - October dinner Friday, Oct 26. Bull and
- Bull and Claw Restaurant in Wells (across from Maine Diner). on Friday the 26th.
Cocktails at 6:00pm then dinner at 7:00pm. RSVP is a must to sit with
- For any new or other members and guests who
have never been there: it is on US Hwy. 1 between Hwy. 109 and Hwy.
9 opposite The Maine Diner OR a couple of miles north of the 109 stop light
at the Well's Fire Station
- Try to bring a friend or two and have a great time. RSVP and let me know the number attending so they can be prepared
for the crowd. You can call, if you wish, 207-490-3748 and lv msg.
See the progress on The Chapter Hangar
For a look at our Young Eagles The Eagles Nest
See the Latest Homebuilt News
Find out what is happening in The Crosswinds Workshop
Come with us on a Field Trip
Look here for Links
Please send comments to the