279 River Rd.
Arundel, ME. 04046
7 Laliberte Circle
Saco, ME 04578
43 Water St.
Kennebunk, ME. 04043
43 Mountain View Drive
Sanford, Maine 04073
Education & Entertainment Chair:
723 Pine St
Manchester, NH 03104
Biddeford Municipal Airport (B19)
Cumberland York Aviation - Services
Our mission is to promote aviation among the public, educate our youth through the Young Eagles program,
and to support each other in our efforts to build and fly airplanes. Come visit a chapter meeting to learn more.
Next Meeting: Monday, May 8th 7:00PM
Location: Wazoo's Hangar, Biddeford Municipal Airport.
Members, go to the Members' Section for details and directions.
- See Google Earth Map for directions to Biddeford Municipal Airport.
Chapter Dinner Announcement below... .
Join the Chapter!
Print this EAA Chapter Membership Application
Seeking contributions to complete the hangar.
Visit the Chapter Photo Gallery now. Post your own pics.
Visit the Members' Only section of your web site.
Find the Meeting Minutes on the Members' Only section.
Check with Steve (H)967-4018 (Cell)467-1086 on any
questions (times, equipment, tools, weather, etc.)
- Members may list aviation related items for sale on this web site. Contact the webmaster for details.
Chapter Dinner - April 28, Ocean Gardens Restaurant & Tavern
- Attention EVERYONE - brand new dining location and time, too!
- This month we are trying a new establishment in Gorham, Maine, at the Ocean Gardens Restaurant and Tavern at 389 Main St. 6:00 pm for drinks and meal orders at 6:30 pm.
- Take I-95 to exit 47 and take ME 25 to the restaurant, which will be on the right. IF you need more info just let me or Steve know and we will help you.
- Please respond - RSVP - if you are coming and how many with you. Try to bring a friend or two and have a great time. Let me know the number attending so they can be prepared for the crowd.
- Please RSVP asap with Ralph at 651-9432 or
See the progress on The Chapter Hangar
For a look at our Young Eagles The Eagles Nest
See the Latest Homebuilt News
Find out what is happening in The Crosswinds Workshop
Come with us on a Field Trip
Look here for Links
Please send comments to the