279 River Rd.
Arundel, ME. 04046
7 Laliberte Circle
Saco, ME 04578
43 Water St.
Kennebunk, ME. 04043
43 Mountain View Drive
Sanford, Maine 04073
Education & Entertainment Chair:
723 Pine St
Manchester, NH 03104
Biddeford Municipal Airport (B19)
Cumberland York Aviation - Services
Our mission is to promote aviation among the public, educate our youth through the Young Eagles program,
and to support each other in our efforts to build and fly airplanes. Come visit a chapter meeting to learn more.
Next Meeting: Monday, October 10th 7:00PM
Location: Wazoo's Hangar, Biddeford Municipal Airport.
Members, go to the Members' Section for details and directions.
- See Google Earth Map for directions to Biddeford Municipal Airport.
Chapter Dinner Announcement below... .
Join the Chapter!
Print this EAA Chapter Membership Application
Seeking contributions to complete the hangar.
Visit the Chapter Photo Gallery now. Post your own pics.
Visit the Members' Only section of your web site.
Find the Meeting Minutes on the Members' Only section.
Check with Steve (H)967-4018 (Cell)467-1086 on any
questions (times, equipment, tools, weather, etc.)
- Members may list aviation related items for sale on this web site. Contact the webmaster for details.
The Midcoast Regional Redevelopment Authority (MRRA) is excited to host two aviation events at the airport
The first event is the Collings Foundation "Wings of Freedom Tour". Visitors to the airport will have a unique opportunity to view WWII era aircraft up close. Aircraft that will be on display may include the P-51 Mustang, B-17 Flying Fortress, B-24 Liberator, and the B-25 Mitchell.
- In addition to viewing these aircraft, walk-through tours and flight opportunities are available. The aircraft will be on display and available for tours at the following times: Wednesday, September 21st – 2-5 p.m.; Thursday, September 22nd – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Friday, September 23rd – 9 a.m. to noon.
- Flights will be scheduled following the tours each day. Reservations are recommended for flights on these aircraft. For more information, visit the Collings Foundation web site. http://www.collingsfoundation.org/event/brunswick-me/
- Fly-In: The second event at the airport is the Brunswick International Fly-in on Saturday, September 24th. This event will include a pancake breakfast, aviation safety seminars, and tours of TechPlace. The flight line will be open to the public from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. to view aircraft.
- Tentative Fly-In Schedule:
- 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Ramp open to the public
8 a.m. to 10 a.m. Pancake Breakfast
- 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. Tours of Tech Place
- 10 a.m. to noon Safety Seminar – Aviation Weather, Byron Danforth, Danforth Aviation
- Noon to 12:30 p.m. Discussion on new Winter Operations A/C – Marty McMahon
- 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Tours of Brunswick Landing and Tech Place
- More info at: http://us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=ca8ca282084f7c63e18b1babb&id=92c958c7f0&e=
Chapter Dinner - TBA
See the progress on The Chapter Hangar
For a look at our Young Eagles The Eagles Nest
See the Latest Homebuilt News
Find out what is happening in The Crosswinds Workshop
Come with us on a Field Trip
Look here for Links
Please send comments to the